Saturday, May 2, 2009

Type 2 Journal Entry

While reading the list of 100 Ideas I found some to be very similar to things I have done in the past to keep creativity flowing. Some of the ideas would be very easy to do like the ones involving drawing items or listing them. In the past I have often turned to writing. I used to write poems, it was my way of dealing with emotions or just getting feelings down on paper. I haven't written as much as I used to or would like to due to lack of free time so I often just turn to music these days but it would be nice to go back to it. For projects I have created characters or personas based on people I know (#42). I travel a lot during the summer and sometimes I will list all the license plates I see or list all of the states I have been to. (37. List all of the places you've ever lived.)
A couple ideas in particular that sounded fun and interesting were:
66. Write a journal entry describing something "secret". Cut it up into several pieces and glue them back in scrambled.
74. Put a small object in your left pocket (or in a bag), Put your left hand in the pocket. Draw it by feel.

No comments: